Got an original roll top bath that needs some tender loving care? Our expert craftsmen ensure a superb restoration.
Choose complementary chrome, brass or nickel taps, shower, bath mixer and more to add the perfect finishing touch.
For that Vintage and Victorian bathroom – complete the look with a beautifully designed washstand, suite and hand basin.
Home of the original antique bathtub
- We offer a unique range of original antique bathtubs – all roll top baths in varying sizes & styles
- Many have had an interesting ‘past life’!
- Also selection of rare, original lavatories
- Complementing accessories
- RESTORATION SERVICE
- Nationwide door to door service available
Ever wondered where we get the term “soap opera” from?
Victorians started making the links between dirt and the spread of diseases, soap was marketed and was getting more and more popular. In connection with this, cast iron baths in Victorian homes became more widespread.
Soap manufacturers got on the “Cleanliness is next to Godliness” bandwagon and in the early 20th century they started sponsoring radio dramas for publicity. Hence the term Soap operas.
The Roll Top Victorian Bath
Is your bathroom a boring white box?
Go vintage with a reclaimed roll top Victorian bath! Freestanding baths can work to create a stunning focal point for your bathroom while also adding a touch of elegance and personality. Antique Baths can source your antique cast iron roll top bath and create the look you dream of.
The benefits of a roll top Victorian bath
- Very strong and incredibly durable
- They will last a long period of time
- Very resistant to most abrasive products